Reputation Management Services
Key Findings from BrightLocal’s 2017 Local Consumer Review Survey
- 97% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses in 2017, with 12% looking every day
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Positive reviews make 73% of consumers trust a local business more
- 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business
- Responding to reviews is more important than ever, with 30% naming this as key when judging local businesses
- 68% of consumers left a local business review when asked – with 74% having been asked for their feedback
- 79% of consumers have read a fake review in the last year, but a worrying 84% can’t always spot them
- Yelp & Facebook are local consumers’ most trusted review sites, followed by Google & BBB.org
- People are becoming less likely to visit businesses’ websites after reading positive reviews – a 17% drop from 2016
- 32% of consumers read local reviews on mobile apps this year (a growth of 14% from 2016)
- Consumers read an average of 7 reviews before trusting a business – up from 6 last year
Today’s world of business revolves around a digital era. So how would you feel as a small business owner if I told you that 90% of customers are influenced by online reviews when it comes to their buying decision making? The mental gap between reading a review and making a decision to purchase from a business is ridiculously small, which typically results in a yes or no decision almost immediately. Building a strong search engine profile is a critical part of any online reputation building strategy, that improves brand visibility, ratings, reviews and reputation. At Digital+, we’ve innovated effective campaign strategies and techniques that repair existing damages, clear your reputation, and safeguards against new attacks.
Your first marketing priority should be developing a 5-star online reputation. Why? A better reputation tends to result in more opportunity and your other marketing efforts, such as SEO or social media, will ultimately lead the consumer to learn more about you online, and your less than sterling or non-existent reputation can drive them away. Building a five-star reputation starts with a comprehensive analysis of what your business reputation looks like and an analysis of what it will take to get it to where it needs to go. At Digital+, our reputation building allows businesses to establish themselves as thought leaders in their industry, with better PR, positive online content, and glowing earned reviews.
- Improved reviews and better star-ratings
- Positive content created and published
- SEO promotion for positive content
The modern customer relies on the Internet to find the products and services they need, by utilizing review platforms, social media and even your website to form an opinion about the businesses they ultimately purchase from. With 72% of customers trusting reviews as much as they do recommendations from friends and family, staggering evidence of the growing importance of online review sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, and Facebook is very hard to ignore. At Digital+, our reputation building services are designed to build a strong online reputation which will increase trust, and drive conversion rates leading to new customers and increased revenues. Contact us today to start building your new reputation.